Prev: FT Campaign /4000AD Next: Re: Re[2]: DSII damage chit chart.

RE: Re[2]: DSII damage chit chart.

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:41:57 -0800
Subject: RE: Re[2]: DSII damage chit chart.

<Sigh> Ok so I'm not wrapped up yet.....

Tongue in cheek from here out.

OK... OK... I'll use the freakin' chits, just get off'n my BACK !
I didn't expect some kind of Spanish Inquisition. Please mark me down
for as many chit tables as there are in the warehouse. They're WONDERFUL
!
MMM-HMMM LUV them CHITS. Boy-Howdy !

More seriously. The table I created to replace the counters ain't that
complicated
one die roll with 2d%. The only thing it loses is the consecutive chit
drawing odds,
which to my taste, isn't much of a big deal. So, while I like and
appreciate the counters,
the initial draw to replace them lies largely in an effort to circumvent
the need to purchase
new ones. I want to play a game of D2, but my chits are packed. Well,
I'll just call up Geo-Hex
and voila, in three to six weeks with a major credit card CHITS ! So the
chart (my version at least)
obviates the need for chits in a fashion that I feel is acceptable AND
simple.