Prev: Re: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 22:10:52 +0000
Subject: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

At 14:25 17/02/98 -0500, you wrote:

>> More unnecessary complications.  How is someone gonna keep track of
an
>> opponents 6 fighter groups' endurance after two pints?
>
>Death and Destruction first, beer later. After I've had two pints,
>I'm sure my worry about that would be small compared with my worry
>that my tactics decline (no comments from those I've gamed with) to
>the point where that would be the least of my worries....
>
>*grin*
>
>TB.

"YOU'RE DRUNK!"

"I'M NOT DRUNK _ENOUGH_!"

	(Kirk Douglas and Ernest Borgnine during traditional Norse
throwing-axe wench-plait-shearing contest, in "The Vikings")

Skol!
Rob

(sudden reminiscence of Poul Andersen's beer-driven rocket, too...)

"Rob Paul

Dept of Zoology
Oxford University
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124
"Once again, villainy is rotting meat
before the maggots of justice!"
"

Prev: Re: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)