Prev: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG) Next: GZG - East Coast Convention - less than 2 weeks to go!

GZG Online Catalogue

From: "Paul Owen" <paulowen@e...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:07:25 +0000
Subject: GZG Online Catalogue

The online catalogue is currently being updated to the new 1998
version, hopefully it will be ready by the end of this week if not
before, thanks to Jon I now have a copy of all his pictures so they
will be added as I redo the site.  That is if I can stop my self from
painting my new FSE ships till the weekend !

Paul Owen CNA, CNE, MCP
http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen

Prev: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG) Next: GZG - East Coast Convention - less than 2 weeks to go!