Prev: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG) Next: Re: Aircraft damage.... in DS2

GZG wish list.

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:04:49 -0500
Subject: GZG wish list.

Jon,

I've just been checking the on-line catalogue and it seems the GZG range
has expanded tremendously over tha past year (my catalogue is an early
97
one), all I can say is well done !

I have a couple of suggestions for additional SG II stuff, which I
thougth
I'd air here to see what other folks think.

NAC:
Combat engineers
Special Forces (SAS/SBS, Green berets)
LURPS/Recon
The Paratroop Regiment (easy one there, just make more figs with berets
?)
Gurkhas
NSL:
Unarmoured troops
GSG-9
ESU:
Spetznaz (would they still exsist ? or would they be Chinese special
forces)
FSE:
Foriegn legion
Others:
Nation specific EVA troops
Nation-specific vehicle crews
Medical crews for casevacs
More troops with realistic rucksacs (not the tiny ones the FSE have)
Add-on weapons, IVARs and claymores would be nice (I picture my PA
assault
troops with claymores bonded to thier chest sections, pointing out of
course !).
Detailing kit for vehicles: jerry cans, APSWs, search lights, bergens,
bedrolls, point def wpns, etc.

That's probably more than enough to be going on with for now.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG) Next: Re: Aircraft damage.... in DS2