Prev: Re: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers)

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 19:45:08 GMT
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers)

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998 21:06:09 -0500, Thomas Barclay
<Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca> wrote:

>(In short, its a tough problem, and one the consumer often does not
>want to pay to solve - Joe Consumer says "I want good software" and
>then goes out and buys the latest Windoze release KNOWING it will be
>buggy - "Gotta have that new XYZ Technobable technology thing...." -
>wouldn't do that with a car I hope!).

Okay, then YOU explain the Pontiac Fiero! :-)

Seriously, good stuff here. I agree with you.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)