Prev: Re: Superdrone Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST!

RE: Superdrone

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 15:55:44 +1100
Subject: RE: Superdrone

Don't forget that 3 PDAFs could potentially wipe out the entire squadron
in one round.
Let's see...
3 PDAFs=9 points, 6 superdrones=200 points.
Looks like a fair tradeoff to me.
Also - Fleet carrier of 1200 points against balanced fleet = dead fleet
carrier, with the potential of losing every drone.

'Neath Southern Skies