Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers)

Re: The symbol test

From: adrian@r... (Adrian Bruce)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 12:28:56 +0900 (JST)
Subject: Re: The symbol test

In article <l03020900b108f6661967@[142.104.17.15]>
acc@uvic.ca writes:

>> Well, it seems as though everyone can see =A3 as the pound sign
except

     On this Telnet Window to a Sun, that is "equals A	3", and In
Netscape with the default AUTO Japanese font, it isn't a pound sign
either. To me '\' is the YEN mark, a big Y with 2 small strokes through
it, but I bet you all just see it as a backslash!

	Adrian Bruce  adrian@rinc.or.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation
	SF2D&I http://www.rinc.or.jp/~adrian/