Prev: OFF TOPIC, was Re:[COMMERCIAL] GZG News Next: Re: Universal Constants (this is getting a bit long and going a bit off topic...)

Re: Full Thrust Webring

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:40:59 -0800
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Webring

A webring are a bunch of related sites which are linked together.
Presumbaly a FT webring would entail each FT page having a little
selector on the bottom called the Full Thrust Webring. You could select
go to next site, or previous site, Skip site, or display next five
sites.

The nice thing about it, is that you do not have to do all these net
searches for pages you are interested in. You go to a site, check it
out, then when you are done, move on to the next site. In this manner
all the related pages form a "ring" that you can go through and check
out. hope that helps.

Los