Prev: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST!

Re: When at Ghengis Con (was Re: The wide open road)

From: Binhan Lin <Binhan.Lin@U...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:13:40 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: When at Ghengis Con (was Re: The wide open road)

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Samuel Reynolds wrote:

> It's gotten even busier. Saturday and Sunday are out,
> so I'll be there Friday night, from about 6 or 6:30 'til 12 or ??
> Any other FTers want to take on a novice?
>
> - Sam

I'll have to check my schedule for Fri. Night.	I'm currently not
scheduled for a game then so i might be able to play a game or two of
FT.
Have to dig out the ships and dust them off though.

--Binhan

Prev: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST!