Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) Next: Re: Full Thrust Webring

Re: EMP vs Fighters (was:Some FT background stuff (guidelines fo

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 11:47:44 -0500
Subject: Re: EMP vs Fighters (was:Some FT background stuff (guidelines fo

> > Or that most human of traits - unpredictability & anarchy.

A lot of psych types who are desperately trying to understand the
mind fully might tell you that it may be possible in the long run to
map our thought processes so that what looks like unpredictability
now, really isn't. And computers can spot patterns a human can't even
begin to notice. I think this is an entirely questionable issue.

T.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) Next: Re: Full Thrust Webring