Prev: Re: Universal Constants Next: Full Thrust Webring

Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS!

From: Nic Robson <nicr@e...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:10:39 +1100
Subject: Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS!

If we're getting commercial here, please don't forget me in Australia,
Nic
Robson from Eureka Miniatures.

Phone and fax : 03 9568 4085,

e-mail : nicr@eurekamin.com.au

or send snail mail to me at :
Eureka Miniatures
10 Woorayl Street,
Carnegie, Vic. 3163
Australia.

As licensed manufacturers of GZG's range and instigators of the OU and
New
Israeli Stargrunt figures we're always happy to accept orders from
anywhere
in the world.