Prev: Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS! Next: Re: DSII Miniatures

Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:29:06 +0000
Subject: Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS!

>In article <l03010d04b107228f9947@[195.89.161.21]>
>jon@gzero.dungeon.com writes:
>
>>> This is a GZG information posting - hope no-one minds ....
>>>
>>> Just to let everyone know that:
>>>
>>> 1) WE CAN NOW TAKE CREDIT CARDS!!
>>> We can take CC payments by mail or phone, but for phone orders
PLEASE only

>Wonderful!

You can, of course, email your order if you wish.

>>> 2) The NEW 1998 CATALOGUE is now out! Price =A31.50 (inc.
post/packing) if

I'll have to remember to write "pounds" instead of using the symbol in
email - it comes out as "=A3"! Should read 1.50 pounds.

>I have the 1997 catalog ( I think) , so if I order somethings from
>that with a statement to the fact that the prices may have changed,
>would that be good enough,

Yes, that us fine - if you have the yellow '97 catalogue then prices are
correct anyway, it is only the latest releases you'll be missing.

>OR
>
>do I have to order and wait for a new
>catalogue?
>
>OR
>
>Are the new proces on line? I didn't note the URL

They should be soon. Am giving Paul Owen a disk with all the new cat and
piccies on this Sunday.

Jon (GZG)