Prev: Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS! Next: Re: HUGE! Re: The wide open road, National Characteristics(NSL), and

GZG Mini and Dice collections?

From: Adrian Bruce <adrian@r...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 17:56:38 +0000
Subject: GZG Mini and Dice collections?

Hi all,

How many Full Thrust minis do you goes usually use in a typical FT game?
I have 2 forces of around 8 ships each, mostly small stuff.

I also have Dirtside II ( but have never played it!) .What are '
starter', typical
forces for that too?  I have hover tanks and  Heavy tanks from geohex,
and
infantry and GEVs from Ral Partha, but have been doing Ogre stuff with
it.

Also, what type of Dice collections do you guys have?

What is normal?

I've cleaned out about every where local , but that has yielded only
about 4 dice
each of d4 to d20!
D6 are easy to find, and go for around 100yen for 6 here, and I
must be sad, as I
have 30!

Seems all this isn' t needed if all we do is PBeM ( and simple kids
stuff and solo
for myself)!

Thanks

--
	Adrian Bruce   adrian@rinc.or.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation

Prev: Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS! Next: Re: HUGE! Re: The wide open road, National Characteristics(NSL), and