Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST! Next: Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS!

Re: GZG Mini and Dice collections?

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:23:48 -0800
Subject: Re: GZG Mini and Dice collections?

Adrian Bruce <adrian@rinc.or.jp> asks:

> How many Full Thrust minis do you goes usually use in a typical FT
game?
> I have 2 forces of around 8 ships each, mostly small stuff.

    In the last three face-to-face games I've played we have used
about 15, 20, and 7 ships per side.

> Also, what type of Dice collections do you guys have?

     I have a huge amount, couple thousand, of dice that I've been
collecting since the late 70's.  For Full Thrust I have around 10
d6.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST! Next: Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS!