Prev: Re: The wide open road Next: Re: Re[2]: MIME mail

Re: National Characteristics?

From: "Paul Frigo" <groucho@g...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 21:13:39 +1100
Subject: Re: National Characteristics?

Well I am not to sure that you could say that the "OU" is a client state
of
the NAC. Even though
some of the major players in the Union are from NAC stock there are
other
factions that where
once controlled by the FSE and from past experience would be not to
happy
with them, I mean
would you be happy if the colonizing power decided to test nukes in your
back yard and you
had no say in it.

In my opinion they would no so readily have alot of FSE equipment, more
so
PAU or old NAC
equipment which has been modified and upgraded to OU standard.

Well thats my thought :-)

Ciao
Paul Frigo
groucho@goldweb.com.au