Prev: FTIII Rules Tryout Next: Re: FT in small spaces

Re: HUGE! Re: The wide open road, National Characteristics(NSL), and FT in small places

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 20:49:14 -0800
Subject: Re: HUGE! Re: The wide open road, National Characteristics(NSL), and FT in small places

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Doug wrote:
> [snip]
> >Lighten up! Least your country gets to be the center of a fleet. The
> >mine(US) is reduced to a lowly vassail again. ;->=

...Snip...(JTL)
> that call themselves Free CalTex....	<BIG GRIN>
> >
> >On the other hand, I wouldn't mind seeing my daughter as an officer
in such
> >a fleet...
> >
> >'Lady Captain Megan Evans, commanding the NAC lancer Shoshone,
glanced
> >around her cramped bridge, and allowed herself a small smile. Having
> >climbed the ranks carrying a burden of commoner's blood, and worse,
> >American birth, she could be proud of her position.
> >
> >Having won her title in action that...'
>
> Care to expand this into a story...?
>
> I'll keep the name in mind, always on the lookout for suitable
character names!

> >Jon,

Doug,
   Have no fear, the special relationship (ala 'The Sandbaggers')
is no doubt still in force.   With the FCT an ill defined force
this allows the imagination to RUN AMOK! AMOK! AMOK!.	Sorry 'bout
that, I got carried away.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: FTIII Rules Tryout Next: Re: FT in small spaces