Prev: Re: Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt Next: FTIII Rules Tryout

Re: FT in small spaces

From: Winchell Chung <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 21:29:34 -0500
Subject: Re: FT in small spaces

Donald Hosford wrote:
> I have thought of magnetic counters.... I was thinking of using little
clips to
> hold counters to the magnets... I have tried to make some myself, but
to little
> success.

	In some wargame store, I've seen special magnets that are groved
	so you can slide a wargame counter into it.

	Failing that, at hobby and craft stores I've seen magnetic
	"tape" (actually a flexible strip about 1/32" thick) that
	has an adhesive backing.  It is about one counter width
	wide. Cut it with scissors, peel the backing, slap on
	the counter, and you are in business.

Prev: Re: Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt Next: FTIII Rules Tryout