Prev: FTSymbol font for Full Thrust fixed Next: Re: Crew Quality & David Weber

Re: The wide open road

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 18:59:58 -0600
Subject: Re: The wide open road

At 23:06 2/7/98, Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:
>It's "Mad Max" in the original. "The Road Warrior" is the US Title for

Actually, it was Mad Max in the US... The Road Warrior was the sequel. I
assume it was that way in Oz as well?

>it, and most Australians don't know that title. I belive it was dubbed
>into USA-ian as the Hollywood crowd had problems with Oz Accents.
Wonder

Yes, and I'd dearly love to acquire a copy with the real dialogue. :P

>how they coped with driving on the left?

Reversed the print? ;)

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: FTSymbol font for Full Thrust fixed Next: Re: Crew Quality & David Weber