Prev: Re: Crew Quality & David Weber Next: Re: FT in small spaces

Re: FT in small spaces

From: Fabet@a...
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 10:37:58 EST
Subject: Re: FT in small spaces

<< << I have found a way to play Full Thrust on a limited space!
 > Use 1/2 inch counters!  The set I use came from Starfire (it has an
 > impressive array of counters in that game)
 [snip]
 >If you find you miss the feel of minis, Task Force Games has a line of
 >downsized ships from the Star Trek universe. They're a little rough
but the
 >hex bas is only about 1/2 inch and the models about 3/4 inch to 1 inch
long.

 What about using the very small ships from the FT line - or any other
 miniatures range - as much bigger classes, and mounting them on (say)
 inverted large (flat)-headed map pins? You could use individual
fighters as
 escort classes, scouts as cruisers and maybe corvettes as capitals....?

 Just a thought.

 Jon (GZG)

What is the possibility of GZG making a line of micro-scale ships?

Prev: Re: Crew Quality & David Weber Next: Re: FT in small spaces