Prev: Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt Next: Re: FT in small spaces

Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff

From: Fabet@a...
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 01:28:07 EST
Subject: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff

<< We had originally called the Kra'Vak vehicles, but this was before
CMD
 designed the 6mm KV stuff with a totally different "angular" look to
match
 the ships. The "bio" resins have been out of production a long time,
but
 the moulds still exist - we could always re-release them if there was
 sufficient interest; maybe they would do as Sa'Vasku ground
vehicles....?
 There are at least 8 vehicles in the range, including a couple that we
 never even released first time round. >>

Count me interested.

Prev: Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt Next: Re: FT in small spaces