Prev: Re: FT in small spaces Next: RE: Body Armor and equipment weight

Re: Awesome article on Somalia fighting-- must read!

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 15:21:17 -0700
Subject: Re: Awesome article on Somalia fighting-- must read!

On Fri, 06 Feb 1998 11:47:29 -0500, Andy Cowell writes:
>In message <34DA42BD.E3A91D0C@cris.com>, Los writes:
>>
>> BTW, I strongly urge anyone who hasnt seen this to go here and read
an an
>> outstanding net article on the Somalia raid/firefight
>> http://www3.phillynews.com/packages/somalia/nov16/default16.asp
>
>This is a great article, very detailed and realistic.	Note that at
some
>point (dec07+), there is no link to the next article, but if you type
the
>URL in with the next day's date, you may continue.
>
>I highly recommend this link for all SG2'ers, especially!

All I can say is wow.  Its a long read, but a very powerful one.
Definitly worth it.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: FT in small spaces Next: RE: Body Armor and equipment weight