Prev: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff Next: RE: DS2 Chit Probabillity (was:DSII: Artillery)

Re: FT in small spaces

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 13:44:12 -0600
Subject: Re: FT in small spaces

>Use 1/2 inch counters!  The set I use came from Starfire (it has an
>impressive array of counters in that game)

*shrug* I still like figs, and you can always go for smaller and
smaller,
especially if you find some with attached bases.

>For a firearc/turn gauge, I made one by photocoping the one from the FT
>book, and made it out of the center.  The hole in the center is only an
>inch across.

Of course, you could try a photocopying machine that'll reduce the
template;
something so obvious that I never considered it. ;->=

>For a battlefield, I use a TV tray!  I can take it down when the game
is
>over.

Well, if the TV tray is a steel one, you could always use stick-on
plastic
magnets. Strips could be cut into squares for counters, and I suggested
paper punch for circles for figs with round bases. (Actually, that was
for
someone trying to do Epic scale Space Hulk(TM EE)).

Counters have the advantage that you can always turn the tray over and
set
it down for victualling...

Otherwise, magnets have advantages for high kinetic areas like
automobiles,

or situations where on the wall works best.

>Donald Hosford

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff Next: RE: DS2 Chit Probabillity (was:DSII: Artillery)