Prev: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff Next: MIME mail

Re: Body Armor and equipment weight

From: Jonathan Jarrard <jjarrard@f...>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 09:44:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Body Armor and equipment weight

Los wrote:

> I'm as guilty of it as the next and almost never wore body
> armor(except noone preplanned door kicker that we went on). Even when
> we were busting up riots and mobs where there was four of us and 500
> of them. Stupid when you thing back on it, but somethimes projecting
> the absolute certainty that you will kill anyone who blinks at you >
the wrong way works as well as a ton of body armor in stopping > >
trouble.

I don't know about actual troops, but I have a friend in Michigan who
has been a cop for five years, now, and he has worn his body armor
(about 15-20 lbs worth, I think) every day of his career.

Prev: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff Next: MIME mail