Prev: RE: Worried about GenCon. Next: Re: DS2 Chit Probabillity (was:DSII: Artillery)

RE: SG II House Rules - longish post

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 07:55:40 +1000
Subject: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post

> ----------
> From: 	Barry Cadwgan[SMTP:bcadwgan@fl.net.au]
> Subject:	Re: SG II House Rules - longish post
>
	>Hmm.. for the self trained tacticians among us is there any
chance of
	>giving a thumbnail of what such things as the 'Australian peel'
	>involve?  It sounds intriguing.. especially as I am from the
land of Oz.
	>:)

Also known as the tunnel of love. A number of variations all based on:

1.	first two patrol members return fire (panic mag?) remainder
adopt fire positions further back

2.	first two now run back BETWEEN the next pair whoa are returning
fire

3.	as the first pair pass the next they will find position to
return fire, second pair move back as next pair open return fire

4.	this will continue as the pairs rotate through; each pair
running back into the "tunnel"

5.	this will continue as a drill for a set distance, set number of
rotations or unitl the patrol commander gives the command to break
contact.

And no I am not giving away classified tactic or information; this has
been explained/demonstrated in a number of magazine/news articles and
the movie 'The odd angry shot'.

Owen G

Prev: RE: Worried about GenCon. Next: Re: DS2 Chit Probabillity (was:DSII: Artillery)