Prev: Re: Worried about GenCon. Next: [SGII] mini question: Phalanx

RE: Unofficial GZG Fiction

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 11:39:52 +1100
Subject: RE: Unofficial GZG Fiction

If you think that's bad, check out "The Eye of Aragon".
It was run at Cancon98 as a competive playreading (and it's really,
really bad!)

http://brie.bmsc.washington.edu/people/merritt/books/Eye_of_Argon.html

'Neath Southern Skies
Smeartrek: These are the voyages of the Starship Bubbles.
It's continuing mission, to destroy new worlds,
outbreed alien civilizations
& to boldly go where not even idiot's dare to venture.
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/