Prev: National Characteristics? Next: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook Question for Jon

RE: National Characteristics?

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 14:17:24 +1100
Subject: RE: National Characteristics?

Nothing official at the moment, but someone's webpage does have a basis
for the NAC & ESU (I forget who's, you'll have to try the links on the
UFTWWWP).
>From that page, the NAC tend to use a lot of fighters (the Fleet
Carrier
is their standard attack craft) & the ESU used a majority of beam
weapons & some subpacs. They're only beginning to explore fighter usage.

'Neath Southern Skies
Smeartrek: These are the voyages of the Starship Bubbles.
It's continuing mission, to destroy new worlds,
outbreed alien civilizations
& to boldly go where not even idiot's dare to venture.
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/