Prev: RE: Earthforce Sourcebook Question for Jon Next: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook Question for Jon

Re: GZG distribution in NA

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 22:42:13 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG distribution in NA

>My wife ordered SGII for me for Christmas from a mail order place, and
>they
>sent the rest, but not the book, since they couldn't get it.  I've had
>it
>on order now at a local hobby store for 3 weeks or so (maybe more).  KR
>even called the store and let them know who to order from, but when I
>checked
>last Saturday, they didn't have it still.
>
>I just called, and they still can't find it.  He says he's going to try
>a distributor in California, but has to have enough stuff to order from
>them.	I told him I'd try something else.
>
>Someone just got Full Thrust from him, apparently.  I wonder if he'd
>give my name to whoever that was.
>
>andy
>
>--
>Andy Skinner
>askinner@avs.com

Whereas (as already posted) DSII is out of stock till we get the
reprints
shipped over to the US, there should be NO problems getting hold of SGII
-
we did a massive (in relative terms) print run on this, and GeoHex has
loads. If any store tells you it can't get them, and they're not
prepared
to hassle their distributor over it (because this is almost certainly
where
the problem lies) then either they or you should go to GeoHex direct.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: Earthforce Sourcebook Question for Jon Next: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook Question for Jon