Prev: Ortillery Next: RE: Computer Full Thrust

Re: Unofficial GZG Fiction

From: "John Fox [TEMP]" <John.W.Fox@E...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 07:27:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Unofficial GZG Fiction

Jermey:
  The 13th NAC Battles Fleet is competing with the 17th for the William
Tell
Award (best shots in the fleet).  Presently both fleets are neck in neck
in the
competition and would love to start shooting at real targets.  Please
provide
vectors so we can join in the fun.

  Admiral William Fuchs
  13th Fleet Command