Prev: Re: Computer Full Thrust Next: RE: Unofficial GZG Fiction (Spell and Gram)

Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity)

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 15:15:29 -0800
Subject: Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity)

Samuel Penn wrote:

> In message <l03020902b0f2e52eeee1@[206.165.40.199]>
>	    Samuel Reynolds <reynol@primenet.com> wrote:
>
> > >Well Sam,
> > >	  I am probably one of the very few people on the list who
> > >knows exactly where parker Co. is located.   Should I ever get back
> > >to Denver I'll try to get in contact.
>
> Hey! I know where it is too, and I live in England...
> (damn good gaming shop there as well - very useful for
> getting my copy of B5 Wars (or two) :) ).
>
> --
> Be seeing you,			 http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/
> Sam.					 ----- Roleplaying and Wargaming

Sam,
     Temptation will be my down fall yet, a con in Denver and
a gaming shop in Parker.   Good thing I just got an invitation
to another con on the 14/15 feb or I might have been on a plane.
     The second con is a varient of 'Mustangs and Messerschmitts'
with the best four pilots that turn up being the Japanese in
the Hiryu(?) attack on the Yorktown at Midway.	 The attacking
fighters must escort 15 Val dive bombers and protect them from
a Wildcat CAP (all other players), odds should be about four
to one, just about right from my point of view.

Sorry I am starting to ramble a bit to much.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Computer Full Thrust Next: RE: Unofficial GZG Fiction (Spell and Gram)