Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: Re: Unofficial GZG Fiction

Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 08:58:29 -0800
Subject: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS

Fabet@aol.com wrote:

...Snip...(JTL)
> I'm generally an advocate of simple solutions (thats why I love GZG
games so
> much), but I don't think this will help. It will just become a case of
dueling
> GMSHs.

     In the case of exactly equal weapons the weapon at the higher
level will win as it will have a longer range range than the lower
level weapon.
     I am not able to find my rules and only remember that (somewhere
in the dark recesses of my mind) the allow the use of railguns
against anything that it can see.   I also remember that they
are considered to have a high volume of fire making them suitable
for AA work.

Just to throw another fagot on the fire.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: Re: Unofficial GZG Fiction