Prev: RE: Cancon-Stargrunt 2 demo Next: ADS upgrades

Re: The Trojan Point Incident

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 22:09:16 -0800
Subject: Re: The Trojan Point Incident

Brendan,
     As expected the test games did not go according to the great
plan.	The human forces resisted (for the most part) the urge to
kill each other off (primarily due to a shortage of players, plan
called for 5-8, only had 3.).
     The sequencial entry of the Kra'Vak caused then to be (somewhat)
more restrained in the initial move to combat.
(I should note that the result of the two combats was almost
the same, both had one Kra'Vak capital and one light/medium cruiser
able to escape the human forces.)
     The human forces reserves arrived 1D6 after being summoned
by the on board force.	 The arrival of this large contingent of
ships seals the defeat of the Kra'vak and makes it possible for
the second segment of the scenario to occure.
     The UNSC space force is totally destroyed, the largest human
losses occure on the side the Kra'Vak pick as the 'hinge' for
thier turn prior to the escape moves.

     The FCT trade ship is a former NSL blockade runner, as a
game master ship I really didn't stat it out completely.
Concept follows: Mass 36 warship, 2 FCS, 2 Screens, 1 A-PFS,
2 C-PFS, E-Sensors, 6 cargo, thrust 7.	 Points value not
yet computed.  Due to its entry speed (25+) this ship should not
be lost due to fire from any one nationality group.

Past bedtime again,
Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: RE: Cancon-Stargrunt 2 demo Next: ADS upgrades