Prev: Re: The games we played, was:Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 09:45:28 -0800
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

Los wrote:

> Donald Hosford wrote:
>
> > What kind of erratta?  My freind and I started mini-gaming that
> > way....We
> > started moving these old plastic medieval mini's around on his
bedroom

> > floor.  At first we just knocked over one man on the other side
> > (simple!)
> > After a while we added a d6 roll, whoever rolled higher knocked over
> > the
> > lower roller.  Men could move 5", and Archers could attack over
> > anything
> > within 2 feet.  I have many fond memories of those games....
>
> Actually I recommended that if a guy was behind "cover",  he got a
> saving roll, odd he dies even he lived. (Trying to keep it simple.
> However it is clearly a more fun game if you have each guy roll "to
hit
> and to Save, with a modifier for cover plus a set movement rate in
> inches. I'll send it along.!
>
> We'll have this ruleset up to ASL size before long!
>
> Los

  Cool!!    8D

Actually...I did sit down last year, and typed my original hand scralled
notes.

The original notes used both sides of a piece of paper.  My typed up
version
takes two full sheets when printed...

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: The games we played, was:Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity