Prev: Re: LOTGH starships and comments Next: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS

RE: The Trojan Point Incident

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 16:30:40 +1100
Subject: RE: The Trojan Point Incident

There are 2 results to this: someone starts a shooting war on the first
turn, & are killed by the incoming Kra'vak, or there is a sudden
outbreak of peace until the Kra'vak enter.
What are the stats of the FCT trade ship?
There needs to be some sort of trigger/negotiation factored into the
scenario (say every side rolls a d6, when the total is 10 or more, they
start shooting at the side with the lowest total (for cheating them!)).

'Neath Southern Skies
Give me a tall ship, & a star to destroy by her.

All