Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: RE: Stargrunt II question

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Mark Sykes <tardis@r...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 06:22:22 +1000
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

At 7:13 PM +1100 27/1/98, Nic Robson wrote:
>Dear Mark S.
>
>Can you please give me your views on Brother Against Brother. A good
freind
>of mine is contemplating buying it. Could you also tell me the average
>number of figures needed to play.
>
>Thank you in anticipation
>
>Nic Robson
>

>At 12:03 AM 1/26/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>OK... OK... Time to unburden my soul.
>>
>>  23, single (Thanks a heap Gina), college student working part time
at
>>Video Store, trying to get an op/ed writing job for an local
>>"alternative" newspaper.  I started playing RPGs in middle school,
then
>>started playing Car Wars and Battletech in High School.  Had a brief
>>stint with Star Fleet Battles during my early college years, but soon
>>moved into Full Thrust.  Afterwards, got into Flintloque (With me Ork
>>laddies ready to kick Ole' Bonies Arse!), Epic 40K, and B5W.	Right
now,
>>I'm moving into Fantasy Rules! (WHY DIDN'T I WAIT UNTIL THE 2nd
>>EDITION?!?!) and Brother Against Brother. (my first and hopefully only
>>move into histrorical wargaming.)
>>
>>Later,
>>Mark S.

Just to confuse you:
i am MarkS

Mark Siefert is Mark S. ?geddit?

No. I have no experience of that rules system

By The Way, my surfer beat Duncan Robertson's to the waves in the DS2
demo
game and i forgot to collect an unpainted surfer from you.  I'll try to
remember next time I order but looking at the pile to paint from 3 days
ago
that may be a while

Cheers

MarkS

All the way from GallifreyŠ

tardis@rocknet.net.au	- the preferred address
msykes@mailbox.uq.edu.au

Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: RE: Stargrunt II question