Prev: Re: LOTGH starships and comments Next: Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!

Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt)

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 17:43:13 +1100
Subject: Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt)

>measure accurately. Thus "true 25mm" should really refer to around 5'4"
or
>so, making it around 1/64. We work to about 1/60 for the vehicles and
such,
>to give them a chunky look and allow them to be used with GW-size stuff
as
>well as our own.

Speaking from my own preference - whom else can I speak for? - I would
_definitely_ prefer the vehicles to be in better scale (closer to 1/64).
I'm
searching high and low for vehicles that come closer.  No offence
intended,
but the only vehicles of the GZG "25mm" line that interest me are those
that
are closer to that scale, and those that can be modified to be so.  I
realise the marketing potential in having vehicles that fit in with the
GW
stuff, but I'd much prefer vehicles that scaled closer to the GZG
figures.

Jeremy Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net

Prev: Re: LOTGH starships and comments Next: Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!