Prev: NOT: Age and Complexity Next: Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!

NOT Re[2]: Age and Complexity

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 23:44:53 +0100
Subject: NOT Re[2]: Age and Complexity

Mike wondered:

> >I love my mac and always will.
>
> ??? Macs are what we Brits wear when its raining....

Thompson (sp?; British travel agents) are doing a large PR drive in
Stockholm now. According to them, you're World Champions in rain. Why,
then, do you sound confused when someone says that he loves his mac?

(but for the mac the abovest poster meant, add the rest of the Clan name
<g>)

Sorry for the off-topic posts. I'm too tired not to be joking...

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: NOT: Age and Complexity Next: Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!