Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: OT?: Alien Space

DS2 VTOL vs ADS

From: Brian Bell <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 08:00:43 -0400
Subject: DS2 VTOL vs ADS

I played my first DS2 game last Saturday and had a blast! I had a group
of 4 grav tanks flying over cultivated terrain. My opponet had tracked
tanks and had to stay  to the roads. I was OK until the Artillery fell.
:-/

But we did have a quesiton. A VTOL in High mode with GMS/H (range 48")
can strike any Air Defence Unit without fear of the Air Defence System
(range 36"). Did we miss something? Are there suggestions on how to
resolve this?

Thanks in advance,
--
Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: OT?: Alien Space