Prev: Player Locations Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 18:25:38 +1100
Subject: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update

Greetings everyone,

The Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site
http://stargrunt.home.ml.org

Been up for a little while now, and doing good business as submissions
keep
coming in and, when the time is spare, I keep putting them up!

This is a short post to let people know that some new rules and new
fiction
have arrived and posted. Also, the Image Gallery will be functional soon
(after I figure out the workings of my new digital camera!)

Thanks to everyone whom has posted their support and recommendations.
The
site is continually being worked on/improved, and a complete makeover
(for
usability reasons) is in the pipeline...

Jeremy Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net