Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Scratchbuilding Ideas? was Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 23:50:40 -0600
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

At 19:10 1/26/98, Allan Goodall wrote:
>you'll be able to take a boo at some CoC scenario write-ups. I don't
>know if that will push you towards CoC or have you running away
>kicking or screaming, though...

More like 'running away, screaming and gibbering madly.' Make that SAN
roll...

"Great Cthulu rises from sunken R'yleh and eats everyone, no saving
throw."
- end of the Paranoia module 'Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues'.

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Scratchbuilding Ideas? was Re: Age and Complexity