Prev: Re: FT Fighters & Cancon report Next: Re: Remembering Metagames' Microgames (was Re: Age and Complexity)

Re: Age and Complexity

From: jduke@z... (Joseph Duke)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 19:46:45 -0600
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

OK...
Not only am I chiming in, but this is my first post to this list...just
joined today..

I'm 28.  Engaged, no kids (thank the Lord, that would be less money to
spend on little metal ships/men) Starting with D&D in 79. Moved to AD&D
and then out to just about everything else.  Started Battletech in 85 or
so.  Moved into Epic.  Moved to 40K.  Moved to anything else trying to
get away from 40K.  I agree with the previous poster, Why did they
cancel Man O' War, it was IMEO their best game.  Still play a little
40K, GURPS, Warhammer Fanatasy Role Play.  Play FT, Warzone, A Knight to
Dismember, Ancients, Johnny Reb etc etc etc ad nauseum.
I love FT and am looking forward to communicating with everyone about
all GZGames.

Big Joe Duke

Prev: Re: FT Fighters & Cancon report Next: Re: Remembering Metagames' Microgames (was Re: Age and Complexity)