Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: RE: An idea for spotters for snipers

Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity) AND scratchbuilding ideas?

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 14:22:10 -0600
Subject: Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity) AND scratchbuilding ideas?

Whoops, meant to say: 'took two of the boomers, glued them flat side to
flat side...'

Genghis Con in Denver's Doubletree(formerly Red Lion) Hotel, across the
street from the old airport, is Valentine's Day weekend, Thur-Sun, Feb
12-15.

I'll probably hate showing my clumsiness, but bring on the game! In
fact,
procrastination willing, I'll bring the doom of the superships scenerio
I'd
come up with. Just, I'll bring the superships; for this scenerio, bring
regular classes. ;->=

If Mike wants to come to this one, I'll put up the first $50... (HUGE
;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: RE: An idea for spotters for snipers