Prev: Re:Pictures Next: Re: Re[2]: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:02:22 -0800
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

Los wrote:

Snipage!

> Anyway he had a friend over and these two 8 year olds had made up
their
> own wargame with all their toy soldiers. You role one D6 and the
number
> is how many guys of the enemy you get to kill. Wow hows that for
simple.
> Of course I right away sent him a page of suggested erratta.

What kind of erratta?  My freind and I started mini-gaming that
way....We
started moving these old plastic medieval mini's around on his bedroom
floor.	At first we just knocked over one man on the other side
(simple!)
After a while we added a d6 roll, whoever rolled higher knocked over the
lower roller.  Men could move 5", and Archers could attack over anything
within 2 feet.	I have many fond memories of those games....

snippage!

> Los

  Donald Hosford

Prev: Re:Pictures Next: Re: Re[2]: Age and Complexity