Prev: Re: Torpedoes (was: Helltank) Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 00:03:59 -0600
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

OK... OK... Time to unburden my soul.

  23, single (Thanks a heap Gina), college student working part time at
Video Store, trying to get an op/ed writing job for an local
"alternative" newspaper.  I started playing RPGs in middle school, then
started playing Car Wars and Battletech in High School.  Had a brief
stint with Star Fleet Battles during my early college years, but soon
moved into Full Thrust.  Afterwards, got into Flintloque (With me Ork
laddies ready to kick Ole' Bonies Arse!), Epic 40K, and B5W.  Right now,
I'm moving into Fantasy Rules! (WHY DIDN'T I WAIT UNTIL THE 2nd
EDITION?!?!) and Brother Against Brother. (my first and hopefully only
move into histrorical wargaming.)

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: Torpedoes (was: Helltank) Next: Re: Age and Complexity