Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Sutherland <charles@n...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 22:50:45 -0600
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

Yet another poor soul succumbs to peer pressure...

25, AirForce, married, one daughter(one year old and got her Dad wrapped
around her little finger) living in Omaha, Nebraska USA.  Started
playing
ADnD then moved into BattleTech(which I still enjoy playing campaign
style).  Got sucked into the Evil Empire by buying armies off of people
for
dirt cheap which I am in the process of getting rid of so I can afford
more
Epic/SG2/DS2 toys.  Found a butt load of the micro-machines space ships
for
$2.50 per package so I am now into Full Thrust as well.

Heading to Osan Korea in a few months and am desperately hoping that
there
are gamers there.  If anyone knows anyone in the area please drop me a
line.

							That Chuk Guy

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity