Prev: Re: Complexity/Campaigns Next: Re: Valiant Miniatures?

Re: EFSB Errata?

From: "Yeah, yeah, enough with the Multipass. She KNOWS it's a Multipass already!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 21:11:32 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: EFSB Errata?

>Is there errata available for the Earth Force Source Book?
>
>I noticed that the Hyperion heavy cruiser and the
>Shepard Starfury transport seem to be missing
>fire control icons.

Chameleon Eclectic has some revised sheets that you can download
from their webpages (takes a leetle bit of seeking to find them,
but follow the logical links :)

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: Complexity/Campaigns Next: Re: Valiant Miniatures?