Prev: EFSB Errata? Next: Re: Complexity/Campaigns

Re: Complexity/Campaigns

From: Winchell Chung <nyrath@c...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 20:24:33 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Complexity/Campaigns

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, Donald Hosford wrote:

> My first wargame was Metagaming's Warpwar.  Very simple, easy to
modify.
> I still like that game after all these years.

	A nice game.  My only gripe was the
	diceless combat system.
	(I did the artwork for that game, by the way...)

> On the Triplanetary front, Steve Jackson bought the rights to it a
while
> back.  On his webpage, he says he wants to come out with a NEW
version,
> including new rules, more scenarios, ect.  It is on the back burner
for
> now.

	I know! I know!  I wish it would get *off* the back
	burner.  The game is a classic, and deserves more
	recognition.  Even the counters were cool!

      * A B S I T * I N V I D I A * V E R B O ** I D E M * S O N A N S *

-----+
http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/home.html |
nyrath@clark.net |
|  /_\	| "No no no," the Motie said immediately. "On Mote Prime they've
    |
| <(*)> | blasted themselves back to the invention of the brick."

|/_/|\_\|

| //|\\ |

-----+

Prev: EFSB Errata? Next: Re: Complexity/Campaigns