Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: True Confessions, was: Age and Complexity

B5 half-spoilers, was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 01:27:23 +0100
Subject: B5 half-spoilers, was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

> Okay, Minor SPoilers for Episode 5.1 below...

And some more added to push the text outside my screen :-/

> >What I want to know is if they finally installed gravity
> >generators in the inauguration room.  Remember that the view
> >out looked like it was along the axis of Babylon5.
>
> No, no new gravity generators installed. If there had been, it would
> have been mentioned. No, you're still seeing the centrifugal effects
> from the rotation of the station. We've seen this room before in other
> episodes, as far back as early season 1 (which, by happenstance, the
> season 1 episode in question was just on a few days ago, where G'Kar
> had a religious ceremony to perform and needed the G'Quon Eth)

The room has been shown from the outside too. IIRC it is placed about as
far from the axis of spin as you can get on the rotating section, so the
"gravity" felt in this room should be about the largest you have
anywhere
on the station.

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: True Confessions, was: Age and Complexity