Prev: Re: Star Blazers [Re: EFSB] Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

From: Ever snore so loudly you wake yourself? Isn't that the stupidest thing? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 17:29:11 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

Okay, Minor SPoilers for Episode 5.1 below...

>What I want to know is if they finally installed gravity
>generators in the inauguration room.  Remember that the view
>out looked like it was along the axis of Babylon5.

No, no new gravity generators installed. If there had been, it would
have been mentioned. No, you're still seeing the centrifugal effects
from the rotation of the station. We've seen this room before in other
episodes, as far back as early season 1 (which, by happenstance, the
season 1 episode in question was just on a few days ago, where G'Kar
had a religious ceremony to perform and needed the G'Quon Eth)

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: Star Blazers [Re: EFSB] Next: Re: Age and Complexity