Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: starship minis for sale

Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

From: mehawk@c... (Michael Sandy)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 10:11:11 -0800
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

> At 12:21 1/21/98, Thomas Heaney wrote:

> BTW, anyone else watch B5 ep 5.1 tonight? I vote that G'kar's oath of
> office be used from now on in US Presidential elections. :)
>
> Also, who else thinks that the use of a mute, malnourished psyker
violated
> JMS's promise of 'no cute kids or robots, ever' ?

> Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

I thought he just said that cute kids would die.  Remember
Believers?  Cute kid dies because his parents have a
religious objection to surgery.

What I want to know is if they finally installed gravity
generators in the inauguration room.  Remember that the view
out looked like it was along the axis of Babylon5.

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: starship minis for sale