Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

From: Ever snore so loudly you wake yourself? Isn't that the stupidest thing? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 07:33:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

>> BTW, anyone else watch B5 ep 5.1 tonight? I vote that G'kar's oath of
>> office be used from now on in US Presidential elections. :)
>
>	Agreed!!

I second the motion.

>> Also, who else thinks that the use of a mute, malnourished psyker
violated
>> JMS's promise of 'no cute kids or robots, ever' ?
>
>	Naw, over the years the consensus on rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5
>	is that it is OK to have a cute kid or a robot,
>	as long as they die horribly during the episode...

"Kill the cute kid, tell a story" - jms

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's Next: Re: Age and Complexity